News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I want a Cee Bailley #2 screen - DONE! GOT ONE NOW

Started by Bull, April 07, 2006, 03:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

... so if you bought one, and didn't like it - I'd like to take it off your hands.

I'd prefer a plus 6" height and plus 3" wide either side..... but I'm keen to hear from you about other CB models,

TIA - Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

davensocal

Go for the +8.  

I have a #1, +4.5, and it didn't quite make it over my head.  

So I got the #2 +6, and kind of wish I had gotten the +8.   The +6 is very close, and is much better across the board, but I wonder if the +8 would have nailed it.

The shield is much nicer looking on the bike than the Ceebailey pictures imply.  

Good Luck.

Bull

Quote from: "davensocal"Go for the +8.  

I have a #1, +4.5, and it didn't quite make it over my head.  

So I got the #2 +6, and kind of wish I had gotten the +8.   The +6 is very close, and is much better across the board, but I wonder if the +8 would have nailed it.

The shield is much nicer looking on the bike than the Ceebailey pictures imply.  

Good Luck.

Hi DavenSoCal

Sounds like your +6 might fit my bike nicely - sold to me at the right price, could let you get the +8 without pain.... what tint did you get - and do you have pictures you could post or e-mail?  I agree - the pictures on the CB website don't give a good idea what it looks like 'on the bike'.

cheers - Bull

Bull

looks like one of my fellow Tiger Riders had just what I needed - cheers mate.

I'll see if I can shoot a picture or two and a brief report up on the board once I get the new farkle mounted.

Did I ever say before that this is a bloody good site?   :wink: