News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS 2001 Tiger price reduced $4500 OBO SOLD

Started by tktiger, March 13, 2006, 09:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tktiger

I have a 2001 Tiger, black and silver for sale.  Approximately 10k miles, tires have about 1k miles on them, the bike is very clean.  No bags, but I do have two windshields and hand protectors.  I am located in Knoxville, Tennessee.

tktiger

Any interest at $4750?

tktiger

raw

tktiger email me your number im interested in the bike mailto:ronnie@thewrightpart.com">ronnie@thewrightpart.com

Qwikdray

i'm interested do you have any pictures?
Bathe her and bring her to me!

tktiger

I can e-mail pictures if anyone is interested, but I am having trouble posting on this web site.  Send me your e-mail if you would like pictures.

Thanks,

raw

well i was going to buy it ,told him i was having problem with my computer and could not send paypal dopsit by tuesday morning i explained that to him and then he call me at 4 said he i had 15 mins to let another person i told him to give me 30 mins it took me 15 mins todo i sent the depoist and called him everything was fine,then i get a refund this morning saying he sold the bike,last night and said it was my fault because i didnt get him it 1st thing tuesday