News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Triumph Tiger factory tankbag for sale

Started by Bull, June 21, 2006, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull

less than 12 months old

great condition

no tears, rips, or funny smells (unless you want a funny smell added prior to shipping - funny smells are $5 bucks extra)

expandable - goes from 'medium size' to 'big size' with a simple flick of the wrist

reason for selling - I added some bar risers and when they're adjusted to the most comfortable riding position, they touch the tank bag at either end of the turning range

I'll ship this little beauty to your door for $125 US pesos.

It does not have a rain cover - so if you live in Scotland, you probably don't want this one. Pictures e-mailable on request.

It's been an incredible bag - in every way - and I will be sorry to see it go - but I can't have the bugger fouling up my steering.

cheers, Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

stopwatch

Just curious, how do you like your risers? What kind are they? I need some, but am not sure which ones I should buy. I think I need 2", but don't know if cable/ wires will reach. Thanks for any info.

Bull

I used the ROX risers - I think they're 2" - and they work well.

I can now bring the bar ends back towards me and up a little - and all without changing the brake lines or cables.

After fitting a Corbin seat - which lifted me up a little higher, the reach to the bars wasn't as comfortable as it used to be - the risers fixed that.

cheers - Bull

Bull

Hi Stopwatch

Just saw this - thought you might be interested ...

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149246

(no affiliation etc, etc, etc...)

Bull