News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Good Triumph dealer in West Mids, UK

Started by Brother Number One, June 23, 2006, 11:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Number One

Hi All,

I needed to get my 04 remapped to my new titanium CCC race can before I see my mate at the weekend.  I phoned two or three Triumph dealers in the area (Lichfield) and none of them would shift themselves to do this half-hour job.  Some of them also indicated that they would charge me one hour's labour.

Black Country Motorcycles

were just as busy as the rest but told me to bring it down and they would get it done between jobs if I was prepared to wait.  I was.  The mechanic was a really nice guy, very knowledgeable, and he took the time to test-ride the bike afterwards and talk to me for a good five or ten minutes about his findings.  He also did not cringe when I said I was servicing the bike myself and gave me all the advice he could.

Great Service

I was so pleased, I bought a tee-shirt and some gloves while I was there.
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger

tigger955i

Congratulations youve found not only the best dealer in the Midlands but probably the best in the Country.  :lol:

Chris Canning

You must be jokeing!!! not my exsperience at all but if your happy thats all that matters!!

kevm

I'd agree - dealings I've had with BCM have been good.  

Who else did you try? - didn't think there were many stealers around Lichfield !

I also like Wylie and Holland in Telford - but that might be a bit far for you ...

Chris Canning

There is also Action motorcycles at Redditch that are good,i started with Ideal garage before they went bust,then Pole Position at Basset's Pole and have used Windy Corner for the last 4 years.

tigerrob1090

i had my tiger from b.c.m staff are great  prices aint down to them ..good crew...... :D
tiger time not work time..........!

tigger955i

Why Chris ?  

:roll:

Chris Canning

Brother Number One

Quote from: "kevm"Who else did you try? - didn't think there were many stealers around Lichfield !

Ones in Stoke, Chester (on the way to me mum's), Stratford and Leicestershire.
2015-16 USA & C.America: http://sawthingsclearer.com (click it, click it, click iiiit) 04 silver Tiger, Touratech Zega panniers, CCC titanium can, NWS hugger