News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

owners manual

Started by triplerider, July 03, 2008, 06:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triplerider

New to tiger ownership, I have a shop manual, but would like a copy of the owners manual.  Is there a place to down load one for an 02 or does anyone have an extra?

Thanks,

Tim

Mustang

Bike Bandit will sell you a new one but if you have a service manual you are all set , the owners manual won't give you any info you can use versus the shop manual .
http://www.bikebandit.com

triplerider

Bike bandit doesn't appear to have them.

Mustang

triplerider

gee that makes it clear.  I'll call the dealer Monday.

Mustang

Are you being sarcastic or did the link I post not take you to the right page  the link I posted takes you right to the page to order the damn manual .
maybe you need to register to bike bandit before the direct link will work .

triplerider

I said I'd call my dealer.  Thanks for your input.

Tim

HappyMan

The link definitely works.  I've got a pdf version of it but your attitude is coming across rather crass.  I hope it's just the way we are reading it and your not an ass hole. :roll:
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Mustang

QuoteI've got a pdf version of it but

nice bait .......going fishin" ? :ImaPoser
:wave hi Happyman , how's that Silver Tigger treating you

TigerTrax

Hey Triple...

Go to Ebay motors > Motorcycle Parts & Accessories ...
type in Triumph Tiger ................. scroll thru the postings and you will come across Triumph Tiger Manual for about $15 - $20 ....
It is NOT the Triumph Service Manual... it is a Copy..... very well done...

OR

Go to you favorite dealer who will sell you the same thing ( with a 4 ring
binder ... something we don't use in the USA ) for $80 -$105.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

triplerider

Tigertraxx, thanks, but I do have the service manual.  All I wanted was a copy of the cheesy owners manual and I'll take care of it Monday, again thanks.

V.DUBBER

HappyMan

Quote from: "Mustang"
QuoteI've got a pdf version of it but

nice bait .......going fishin" ? :ImaPoser
:wave hi Happyman , how's that Silver Tigger treating you

LOL... :roll:

That silver Tigger is the best decision I've made in motorcycles and I've had quite a few.  Everytime I cut cross country taking whatever road or trail I want I grin from ear to ear.  I love this bike!  I should get about 20K on her this season.  Headed up to Grand Marais this weekend, Green Bay and Port Washington the next weekend and the next trip will be Glacier National.  8)
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com