News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi from Wales - New Tiger owner

Started by Tonyf_tiger955, February 25, 2007, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonyf_tiger955

Hi everyone

I should pick up my 03 Tiger 955i on Friday this week - really looking forward to this bike after selling my Daytona 650 as the riding position was way too low!  Previously had Triumphs including T509 Speed Triple, TT600 and a Trophy.

Also got 2 x 1973 Suzuki A50-II  :D

greg

Good on you. A purchase you won't regret.
2004 Girly.

zadok_oz

Welcome Tony. I also have an '03 purchased at the end of last year. Love it.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Quote from: "Tonyf_tiger955"Hi everyone

I should pick up my 03 Tiger 955i on Friday this week - really looking forward to this bike after selling my Daytona 650 as the riding position was way too low!  Previously had Triumphs including T509 Speed Triple, TT600 and a Trophy.

Also got 2 x 1973 Suzuki A50-II  :D

Welcome.

While you were snugly indoors typing this, there was a group of Tigers out in Wales getting wet. See here http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/uk_ ... ssage/2361

and get signed up.

Tonyf_tiger955

Looks good - have signed up!!

Quote from: "Tonyf_tiger955"Looks good - have signed up!!

See you out there some time.

tonyb

Welcome to our house of fun, Always room for one more Tony.  :D
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

Tonyf_tiger955

Well - one new front tyre and a mini-service and the Tiger is on the road.  Bought it pretty much on-spec without a proper test ride - having owned several Triumphs I was confident that it would be nice.  

Quick run out today along the Welsh / Shropshire border, what an awesome machine - I had a V-Strom in 2K2 when they first came out and this is so much better.

Can't stop smiling  :D   If only Wales had beat Italy at Rugby, it would have been a really great day!

Groucho

Hi Tony,

I'm going to ride in Wales at the beginning of august. Perhaps our Lucifer-Tigers will meet?

Have fun with your Tiger!

Guido
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana." Groucho Marx

Tonyf_tiger955

Hi there

I'll definitely be around in August !

Tony