News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

F/S Wheelset

Started by Bruincounselor, April 13, 2007, 04:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruincounselor

Pair of wheels off a spoked EFI Tiger.  Stock Rear and 17" Front.

Improve the handling of your Tiger - The 17" front is the best mod for street use. Quicker steering and improved tire choice and grip OR have a second set for your street tires and extend the life of your knobbies.

Photos: http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m179 ... %20Wheels/

The condition of the wheels is very good. There are a few scuffs - I do ride the bike. Spokes are tight and have always been that way.  I am including the steel sprocket (46), carrier, cush, and rear spacer for brake side. The rear Avon has about 2000 miles on it (as does the sprocket) - lots of life left. The front tire is dead - I will have it removed if you don't want it.

$400 + shipping anywhere in North America

Price out making a 17" front of your own and buy my set instead.

I liked the 17" front so much I got Dymags. The Big Meat photo is a 180 tire on my new rear wheel - They do fit.
Bruin\'

600scoobs

If you was in the UK Id snap em up post would be too much sadly :(
Bikes are for riding all year not to polish on a sunday showing off to neighbours !

marty

geez, deals always pop up when you can't take 'em! if I wasn't building my house.... :x

3Rider

Hi Bruin: See my PM

- Rob
...fearful symmetri

Bruincounselor

SOLD

Thanks everyone for the interest.

Bruincounselor
Bruin\'