News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sad loss in New Zealand

Started by grrrh, April 17, 2007, 07:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grrrh

It is with great sadness that i have to tell you that Kiwitiger passed away last Saturday. He suffered a massive heart attack on the Golf course and passed away in hospital later that day. I know some of you around the world corresponded with him through this site and he will certainly be missed down here. He was a character at our RAT raids and always mingled with everyone.

Rest in peace mate.
watch yer mouth on t\' corners

Stretch

Damn, I am sorry to hear that.  I have had a few friendly exchanges with him here recently, and enjoyed the conversation.

My condolences.

zadok_oz

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Condolences to the family. :shock:
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

Mudhen

VERY sad news.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Pat
\'96 Steamer

Idhosam

Damn!  really sorry to here this kind of news! God speed.

greg

That is a great shame and condolences to the family. RIP.
2004 Girly.

speedjunkie

Sad indeed.  Condolences to the family.   :cry:

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

Advwannabe

I didn't know Kiwitiger, more's the pity apparentley.

What I did know of him I gleaned from his obdervations about Tigers and riding them. He seemed a keen observer of the world around him and had some worthwhile stuff to say about bikes and riding.

Any sense of loss we feel is inconsequential compared to that experienced by those who loved him. If appropriate, please let them know that we enjoyed Kiwitiger and will miss him.

God speed
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

J. Breeze

Let's celebrate a life, evidently, well lived.

I can't think of a better way to go out, than enjoying a round of golf when the clock runs out.  The only thing better would be to ride my Tiger to the course.

Sels1

RIP fellow Tiger rider. He was the bloke you would always look for at a Rat Raid, always friendly, always ready to stop for a chat (and a drink!).

He will be missed by the Triumph community in NZ. My condolences to his family.

Patrick the Scot

Quote from: "J. Breeze"Let's celebrate a life, evidently, well lived.

I can't think of a better way to go out, than enjoying a round of golf when the clock runs out.  The only thing better would be to ride my Tiger to the course.

Amen to that brother!

He went real quick.  Better than being strapped up in a wheel chair.  

I heard about a guy, up on I-25 in Colorado, a couple of years ago that gotten taken out by lightening while riding his moto, BMW I think.  That is how I want to go.

God bless the ones he left behind.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS