News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thank to Abbruzzi

Started by klingklang, August 20, 2007, 10:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

I just want to personnaly thank Abruzzi and I'm sure you all do, for his initiative and to bring us together again, I just got an e-mail this magnificient forum continuation.  

Abbruzi, gracie mille!

looch

Same here, man.

Looks like the Quebec contingent has been covered.
Looch

The Midnight Rambler

The boy done good!
Many thanks for bringing friends back together.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

greg

Excellent. Best news all day! Just got the e-mail. Hi all again.
Greg.
(maybe I 'll learn to get some pics up this time)
2004 Girly.

abruzzi

There are some benefits to being the site admin.  Please note my number of post to the left.

:twisted:

Geof

abruzzi

BTW- If y'all really want to show your appreciation, there is just enough space in my garage for a steamer.  BRG preferably.  :lol:

Geof

klingklang

Quote from: "abruzzi"BTW- If y'all really want to show your appreciation, there is just enough space in my garage for a steamer.  BRG preferably.  :lol:

Geof

hhheu if it works, can I be a moderator?  :roll:

jhawk

Glad the site is back up and running.
Mike ....... \'06 Tiger, silver

zombie

Well done laddie
always loved this site

blacktiger

Great job on the site. We appreciate your hard work mang!

Now you guys just have to go out there and ride.

Anyone from d.c. want to do a quick across the country ride in sept 21? :?:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

ChrisN

Well done Geof,

Great news about the Pheonix rising from the ashes.
Always good to see someone cares about these things.
Long may the forum prosper! :wink:
Chris

Patrick

Yes. Well done, Abruzzi!

When I stumbled across the old database (curiously following some links in the log referring to my own website) I felt like an Explorer who happened to be the first man for eons entering a lost inka city in the jungle. I was overwhelmed. But I kew I couldn't do anything with the treasure I found. It was time for some experts.

And you were there, took over the whole thing and revived it. Excellent! I am so happy about it. Good job, man!

Have fun

Patrick

Stretch

Great detective work, Patrick!  I don't think this would have happened without your help.

Thank you!

Chris Canning

DireWolf

Thumbs up from the PNW.   :wink:
Cheers,
Shawn

\'06 Tiger
\'06 TE510
\'02 Dakar