News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OEM luggage Caspian Blue

Started by jaak, August 27, 2007, 12:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

These are OEM cases off of my 06 Tiger. I used them for a ride back from the dealer (Sept 06) and maybe for one weekend ride, can't recall. They are in mint condition, barely used. They come with the lock-racks and keys (not seen on this picture, I can email you a photo of them). Will definitely fit 05-06, am quite sure they fit all 955 models, but check with your dealer. Asking $500 + shipping
I bought a $1K+ Hepco Becker aluminum setup and need a little financial recovery..

bloaker

I have seen these bags in person (as I have ridden with Jaak in the past).

They look new.

jaak

Mike, I don't think you have seen them, unless you saw them at the dealer before I picked my bike up. To my best recollection (hey, I could become the new attorney general!), I only had them on when riding home from D&D.
I saw your shiny white bike the other day in front of D&D, nice!
I'll be doing Cornerspeed track school on 21st Sept at VIR!

cheers,

jaak