News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

online parts fiche anywhere?

Started by flux, February 15, 2008, 02:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Anyone know of a good online parts fiche?  Also, where do most of y'all get your parts/accessories?  Local dealer or is there someone everyone uses online?  Thanks.

Stretch

Bike Bandit's pretty good, although the numbers listed are Bike Bandit's catalog numbers, not Triumph's part numbers.

http://www.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/o ... 292869.asp

Mustang

Gotta agree with Bike Bandit , just ordered new rear wheel bearings for my steamer , same price as local dealer but I didn't have to go anywhere just point and click .
A good mail order dealer is Baxter Cycle in Nebraska and believe it or not Great Bay here in NH does pretty good on mail order !

flux

Thanks guys, I will have a look.

flux

Does anyone have a fiche that uses Triumph's part numbers?  

I am trying to find the hardware to mount Triumph bags to the bike...already got the bags but not the locking hardware aka racks.  My dealer wants $450 for them!!!

FullMonte

Quote from: "flux"I am trying to find the hardware to mount Triumph bags to the bike...already got the bags but not the locking hardware aka racks.  My dealer wants $450 for them!!!

Hey Flux, send a PM to BigDon on ADV.  He may still have the racks from his crashed Tiger available.  I don't know if he's a member here.

flux

Thanks Monte, I will do that.  I am thinking if I can't find them 2nd hand I am going to go for aluminum cases.  Any ideas?  What do you have on your bike?  I saw a post of Abruzzi's on ADV with the KLR650 boxes with a Givi rack...total cost was $450.  Not a bad idea...

abruzzi

Quote from: "flux"Thanks Monte, I will do that.  I am thinking if I can't find them 2nd hand I am going to go for aluminum cases.  Any ideas?  What do you have on your bike?  I saw a post of Abruzzi's on ADV with the KLR650 boxes with a Givi rack...total cost was $450.  Not a bad idea...

Depending on what the insurance ends up doing to my wrecked bike, I may have the mounting hardware off the triumph bags I'd sell pretty cheap.  If you're interested, I'll let you know.

Geof

flux

Hey Abruzzi, thanks for the offer.  Of course it comes after I've decided to mount Pelicans to the bike and sell the stock bags.   :lol:   I figure for the amount of money I was about to sink into the stockers I could have some bags with some actual volume.  Good luck with the insurance company, I hate to hear what happened to you.

sanjoh

I was ready to order the pelicans as well but came across a local deal on givi e360s.  Had the rack installed for free at Bike Week, they said this the only time the factory sells direct.

Good luck with the pelicans they are tough.
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

flux

Thanks Sanjoh.  Reckon I'll see you in about a month or so.  ;)