News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TE610. Why not?

Started by JetdocX, March 24, 2008, 11:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

I would be too, but all my second bike cash belongs to the tax man this year.  maybe next... :cry:
From parts unknown.

DireWolf

I have a hard time getting over here - I need to change that.

Anyway - I have a TE510.  I came to it from a 640 Adv.  I love the thing.  I also have a friend that went from a 640 to a TE610.  The weight was close, but he loves it.  I love my 510 (though a way different bike).  I have a decent dealer about 40 miles south (Bills in Salem Oregon - great guy with the best eBay store site for parts I have seen yet).

To start a rumor - we have a relatively new BMW dealership nearby.  BMW makes a big stink about single marquee (sp?) shops.  Since BMW just bought Husky, they are trying to argue that by also selling Huskies - they will be sticking to the single brand incentives.  May be the wave of the future.
Cheers,
Shawn

\'06 Tiger
\'06 TE510
\'02 Dakar

flux

Quote from: "DireWolf"I have a hard time getting over here - I need to change that.

Anyway - I have a TE510.  I came to it from a 640 Adv.  I love the thing.  I also have a friend that went from a 640 to a TE610.  The weight was close, but he loves it.  I love my 510 (though a way different bike).  I have a decent dealer about 40 miles south (Bills in Salem Oregon - great guy with the best eBay store site for parts I have seen yet).

To start a rumor - we have a relatively new BMW dealership nearby.  BMW makes a big stink about single marquee (sp?) shops.  Since BMW just bought Husky, they are trying to argue that by also selling Huskies - they will be sticking to the single brand incentives.  May be the wave of the future.

The BMW in Atlanta now stocks Husky FWIW.

DireWolf

Quote from: fluxThe BMW in Atlanta now stocks Husky FWIW.

Hope it is a trend.  Sweet bikes that suffer dealer support and parts availability.
Cheers,
Shawn

\'06 Tiger
\'06 TE510
\'02 Dakar