News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Selling a gas tank for a 99-2006 Tiger

Started by marcz, July 26, 2008, 06:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcz

Selling a gas tank for a 99-2006 Tiger. it came with the Tiger I bought used. It's used and has two dings, one of them in a area where you won't see it if it's mounted.

See pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/marc.zimmer ... ikeAndTank

price $400 OBO shipping est. $45

Shipping in the US or pickup in Palo Alto, CA. shipping costs are estimated based on weight and size and purchase bubble wrap. if shipping is cheaper I will refund.

GatorTiger

Quote from: "marcz"Selling a gas tank for a 99-2006 Tiger

Better say what year bike the tank came from. When I changed tanks on my '01 while doing the repaint I placed an 885i tank on it. It was a much more snug fit (a bit too snug for my taste but it worked) and I had to replace one of the tank's equalizer hoses (right name? - I mean the ones that go from the cheeks to the rear of the tank) with a longer one, since the 885i's rear connectors were located differently from the 955i ones.

So I'm not certain if tanks to the cast wheel models fit on the earlier bikes and vice versa!

Somebody have a confirmed switch done? The class? Bueller? Bueller?

:wink:
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!