News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

keeping her, thanks

Started by raindog, July 16, 2008, 08:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raindog

well it's been a short relationship..but I need to sell her.
01 Triumph Tiger
32500 miles

touratech:
crash bars
chain guard
pegs(just put on)
oil cooler guard

she has factory saddlebags, coupla scratches but still working properly

currently has the Rox adjustable anti-vibration risers on

Monday she will be getting Stretch's High fender Kit and a new pair of TKC 's

She has all new fluids in her. I just took her for a 2600 mile  8 day trip and she was perfect..no complaints other than the soft suspension..which i reccomend you have Sasquatch over on ADV redo for ya..he's a classy mofo.

I am the third owner. First owner was a Eugene motor cop used it for street only. The Second owner put 29 miles on her and parked her. I bought her 2 months ago and have put about 4k on her.

she is a great bike that i hope finds a good home. She also has a brand new westco gel battery.

I am located in Waldport, Oregon. Right in the middle of the Central coast. I am 3.5 hours from portland. 1.5 hours from Corvallis and 1.45 hours from Eugene. Plenty of fly and ride opportunities.

I'll answer questions as best as I possibly can and encourage you to come ride her. I am new to this board but have been on ADV since 04. I'm a straight shooter..you can ask around.

I have all the maintenance history etc.

Price is $5000.00
mostly due to the brand new fender kit, pegs,TKC's and risers. , If you don't want that stuff you have to let me know before Monday.
Thanks
raindog

this pic is the day i got her

[imghttp://raindog.smugmug.com/photos/284923434_EdLNK-XL.jpghttp://raindog.smugmug.com/photos/297098685_kYF3E-XL.jpg
01 Tiger

raindog

I'm obviously having problems attaching pics. If someone has some advice let me know. i can email pics as well.
01 Tiger

Mustang

your image tags were screwed up  if you qoute me you can see how I fixed em
Quote from: "raindog"well it's been a short relationship..but I need to sell her.
01 Triumph Tiger
32500 miles

touratech:
crash bars
chain guard
pegs(just put on)
oil cooler guard

She has all new fluids in her. I just took her for a 2600 mile  8 day trip and she was perfect..no complaints other than the soft suspension..which i reccomend you have Sasquatch over on ADV redo for ya..he's a classy mofo.

I am the third owner. First owner was a Eugene motor cop used it for street only. The Second owner put 29 miles on her and parked her. I bought her 2 months ago and have put about 4k on her.

she is a great bike that i hope finds a good home. She also has a brand new westco gel battery.

I am located in Waldport, Oregon. Right in the middle of the Central coast. I am 3.5 hours from portland. 1.5 hours from Corvallis and 1.45 hours from Eugene. Plenty of fly and ride opportunities.

I'll answer questions as best as I possibly can and encourage you to come ride her. I am new to this board but have been on ADV since 04. I'm a straight shooter..you can ask around.

Price is $5000.00
mostly due to the brand new fender kit, pegs,TKC's and risers. , If you don't want that stuff you have to let me know before Monday.
Thanks
raindog

she is dirty right now
she also has this taller screen on right now

raindog

Quote from: "Mustang"your image tags were screwed up  if you qoute me you can see how I fixed em
Quote from: "raindog"well it's been a short relationship..but I need to sell her.
01 Triumph Tiger
32500 miles

touratech:
crash bars
chain guard
pegs(just put on)
oil cooler guard

Price is $5000.00
Thanks
raindog

she is dirty right now
she also has this taller screen on right now

Thank you very much for that!
01 Tiger

Cos

6 billion posts to talk you into getting this and you're dumping it already?  :lol:

Hope everything's ok.

raindog

yeah my lil shindig..fundraiser is not quite paying for itself..not to mention the bike. There's always bikes..that party was kick ass tho :D
01 Tiger

raindog

I bought her a new dress and shoes and a leg replacement :D
01 Tiger

Stretch

raindog

Quote from: "Stretch"Kickin'!
I'll get you a better pic so you can add it to your fender thread. It really makes the bike look great in my opinion.

I just got back from idaho to visit Sasquatch..he rebuilt the front forks with stiffer springs and emulators. Just added the Givi racks and caribou cases. ATV High pro tapers and acerbis guards..and I'm still in for less than anew KLR :D

Now I just need
1. new seat
2. a real bash plate
3. some sort of highway peg that will fit the touratech bars
4. a pair of hella fog lights
5. set it up for tubeless tires
6. the elusive perfect wind screen
01 Tiger

Old Desert Rat

Glad to hear you are keeping her Raindog!!! Hope to meet you at Wetfest!!!
KTM 400SXC
1974 CR 125
1997 XT 225
1999 Yellow Girly

raindog

Quote from: "Old Desert Rat"Glad to hear you are keeping her Raindog!!! Hope to meet you at Wetfest!!!

I hope so..my work schedule is looking a wee bit fubar right now.
01 Tiger

Cos

Hell yeah!!!

I'll come see you if i make it up to Wetfest.