News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

F/S 2001 Triumph Tiger - Atlanta - SOLD

Started by Jrod, August 25, 2008, 05:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jrod

I need some feedback from the Tiger faithful -

Is there something wrong with the bike that would dissuade you from buying it?  I'm just curious as I think this is a pretty good deal.

Thanks!

sanjoh

You be better off selling the farkles seperately then discount the bike. I would not pay 4900 for a bike with 59k.

I would pay for some nice farkles that are in rare supply!
01 Tiger
00 XR650R
84 VF1K
05 R6

Jrod

Quote from: "sanjoh"You be better off selling the farkles seperately then discount the bike. I would not pay 4900 for a bike with 59k.

I would pay for some nice farkles that are in rare supply!

That was my original asking price.  The price has been lowered $4300.

REGULATOR

Man If I could covince my wife to let me buy a second..

I have the green ( just bought an 01) but would like to have a 2nd all configured for offroad with Knobbies etc...

let me know if you get super desperate or want to start removing parts please,  I'm just down the road in Augusta...

stook

Quote from: "Jrod"I need some feedback from the Tiger faithful -

Is there something wrong with the bike that would dissuade you from buying it?  I'm just curious as I think this is a pretty good deal.

Thanks!
1. You need a password to view the pictures, so no way for potentially interested buyers to get some idea of what it looks like
2. I already have an '06
3. No money
 :)

REGULATOR

cycletrader.com is the best way to sell a bike by far

not everyone likes that color, and a lot of folks are scared of milage especially given that only a few of us are smart enough to know what Triumph bikes even are...

a lot of folks run from bikes over 20,000 miles...

Plus most banks won't loan more then blue book/nada value on it..

If you get desperate and dsecide to dump it of  let me know maybe I could scrape soemthign together...but honestly sell the parts off first might be better deal, although green panniers and stuff may not sell too well...  there is always ebay...

REGULATOR

Jrod

It's sold pending funds.

REGULATOR

good for you,   glad it sold before I got the courage to ask my wife to let me buy a second bike identical to the first.....

I guess I'll be lookign around for another roulette green in GA or is it going out of state?

Jrod

Quote from: "REGULATOR"good for you,   glad it sold before I got the courage to ask my wife to let me buy a second bike identical to the first.....

I guess I'll be lookign around for another roulette green in GA or is it going out of state?

It's going to Knoxville.

Stretch

Is this sale finalized?  (Just wanting to know whether or not to close this thread out with a SOLD sign).

Just let me know.

Jrod

Quote from: "Stretch"Is this sale finalized?  (Just wanting to know whether or not to close this thread out with a SOLD sign).

Just let me know.

You can close the thread.  I know the buyer and he's coming Saturday to pick it up.

Thanks!

Stretch