News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Service Manual

Started by geotiger, March 03, 2008, 10:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotiger

Hey all,

Where is the best place to find a service manual for my 05 Tigger?  Since the nearest dealer is over 4 hours west of here and none of the local other brand shops will work on Triumph, I need to start doing the work myself.

I am looking for something that is easy to follow.  I will probably look into getting the Tuneboy software as well.  And where is a good online store to purchase parts?

Thanks for your help.

Nathan
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

Cos

geotiger

Quote from: "Cos"Triumph or Haynes?

Either as long as they adequately explain "how to".  I assume the Haynes would be cheaper.
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

Bliker

They have the service book at Bike Bandit for about $85 + shipping. I'm not familiar with the other manuals, but the Triumph manual great pictures/how to's and works well for me.
2004 Tiger

HockleyBoy

Have seen the Triumph manual available on disc on ebay from time to time for a lot less than $85 so it may be worth a look.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

V.DUBBER

iansoady

Quote from: "HockleyBoy"Have seen the Triumph manual available on disc on ebay from time to time for a lot less than $85 so it may be worth a look.

There's generally one on UK ebay for £4.50 BIN. I got one as a backup for my printed copy and although the scan's a bit rough, it's readable.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

geotiger

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I will check out Bike Bandit and Ebay.

cbxtc6

I got this one - it'll cover your's too.  It's a very high quality copy of the Triumph manual.  For $19, you can't beat it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph- ... 0190360808

EvilBetty

Is the service manual available anywhere in PDF format?

Please PM me!
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD