News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New to Forum...

Started by DANETHEPAIN, February 17, 2009, 09:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DANETHEPAIN

Hello everyone!
New to this site and seriously considering trading my 01' BMW R1200c for a 08' Tiger.
Any thoughts on the Tiger? Good AND Bad?
Also, can anyone explain the terminology here? Girly? Steamer? Etc...
Thanks in Advance,
DTP
I want a new Tiger. Can anyone help?

Mustang

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,4212
have a look here it all goes back to years ago on the Yahoo Triumph Tiger message board ! :D

DANETHEPAIN

Hello all, I just bout my new 07' Tiger with 3 miles on the clock. Love it so far...
Any tip/sugesstions regarding break in of the engine? Is it necessary?
Any qwirks is shoud know about the Tiger?
Thanks in advance.

aeronca

congrats on the new bike - welcome aboard :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

adrian jones

If you have any BMW riding buddies they are going to be mad when they can't keep up with your new Tiger. Just FYI You might have to find faster friends.

WELCOME!

:D
Trying to reason with hurricane season.........

Kiwi Tiger

I have a mate with a 1200. He sure gets pissed when I blast past him when he is tapped out :shock: .  Makes me buy the coffee's when he eventually arrives but it sure is worth it :wink: .
Silver 2006 955i Tiger

DANETHEPAIN

Great suggestions everyone. I need some riding buddies, I seem to do most of my riding alone. Anyone close in Arkansas?