News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Throttle bodies

Started by Bixxer Bob, March 11, 2009, 10:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Whilst balancing the throttle bodies on a 2005,  how does everyone get fuel to the motor??

I was thinking of using metal fittings to make up a fuel hose extension and maybe a pump wiring extension as well..... or are they not needed???

Ta!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Stretch

I was able to improvise a short table on the right side of the bike to hold the tank, then cut the cable ties holding the wiring and hoses to the bike frame.  That gave them enough slack to run the hose and fuel pump connector to their mates on the tank.

Bixxer Bob

Thanks Stretch,  I thought that was feasible,  but wondered how others had managed.  Looks like a job for this weekend then....  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...