News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

**SOLD** Nearly new size 52 Revit Mistral pants

Started by stook, March 29, 2009, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

**SOLD**

Nearly new size 52 Revit Mistral pants (if they still had tags on them, it would be hard for me to tell them from new). $100.00 shipped to lower 48. PayPal only please.

Revit's size chart says size 52 fits 36" – 38" waist, 32" inseam.

They come with the zip-in waterproof liner and original hip and knee armor. I wore them once or twice (can't remember) a year or so ago when I got them and they have been hanging in the closet ever since because they are just a bit too long for me. I don't remember ever wearing the liner.

SERadtke

Bugger!! Why couldn't you be a little taller and a little fatter like me!!    
Somebody snap these up.....Revit is TOP NOTCH gear (I have a jacket) and this is a great price!
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

stook

I know the feeling. Most of the time the really good stuff with a great price is every size but mine.   :cry:

But, I think these are now sold. I have an "I will take them" and am just waiting on the PayPal payment. If the deal falls through, I'll post an update.

stook

Deal fell through so they are still available if anyone wants them.