News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FYI: Good deals on but pads

Started by abruzzi, June 05, 2009, 12:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abruzzi

Sheepskin is so comfortable, and earlier in the week I noticed that on the specials page of Alaska Leathers are some good deals on pads that fit our bikes:

http://www.alaskaleatheronline.com/serv ... Categories

The dual sport fits the Steamer perfectly, and should be good for the Girly front seat.  There is also a long one for driver and pillion, but probably wouldn't work well with the two piece girle seat.  I picked up the one with the rubberized backing which they don't usually offer:

http://www.alaskaleatheronline.com/serv ... kid/Detail

Geof

EvilBetty

Arg!  Tempting!  So tempting!
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

matttys

I'm taking some goodies to the BMW MOA rally in the hopes of trading for a discount on some dead sheep.  

I just got the Triumph gel seats from another fellow on here.  Am going to have to try thoughs out.
\'02 Girly, \'03 F650GS Dakar, \'05 DRZ470SM, \'90 DR350, \'03 DRZ134SM

GasDepot

Just ordered on for my 2K Girly. :new_xmas
I hope this dose the job I hate to say it but the stock seat is the hardest seat of any bike I can rember owning.
Thanks for the heads up.:headbang
GD
2000 Tiger
1998 KLR
A cheep bastard with a large tank

chairhead

abruzzi said

QuoteSheepskin is so comfortable

i wont go anywhere without mine now,when i go camping it comes off the bike and goes under the sleeping bag,its amazing the difference,yes it gets wet when it rains/snows but it drys very quickly,keeps your arse cooler(less sweat) in the summer and toasty in the winter.

03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel