News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

96 Steamer (Canada) For Sale or Trade

Started by BiggerTigger, August 10, 2009, 10:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiggerTigger

I haven't been really keen to get rid of it, because so few bikes suit me so well. But I think I want to try something newer (Uly or GS).

I KNOW - I'LL REGRET IT.

In the meantime, the tiger is in pretty good shape. The previous owner dropped it on it's right side, and there are some scuffs. I've dropped it on gravel a couple of times (not moving). I was planning to paint it all with truck bed liner, but I have a 'tiger' sticker kit for the right side that's worst off.  The temp gauge isn't working, and a light in the instrument cluster is burnt out.  Low beam doesn't work (common problem - need to add another ground).
It has about 46,000km. Black. I've had it for four years (since about 36,000km). I know - shame on me for not riding the crap out of her...
It's been rock solid.

I have a Givi top box (was in the right side fall, so not perfect). I also have Pelican 1550 side cases which are great (but require a few minutes per side to bolt on / off).
I have two windscreens (not sure which I like best).
I put on a set of 1.25" rox risers and lowered pegs from Mustaong - I think (you can ride / stand all day).
I was planning on new tires in the spring.  Sprockets and chain are still in good shape.

I'm looking for $3,700 US / $4,000 CAD OBO
Or a trade for another DS bike (especially those mentioned above).

email    regiers /at/ gmail /dot/ com for pics / answers

Cheers