News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Decal questions, need help

Started by Fe Man, September 03, 2009, 04:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fe Man

Does anyone have access to the .EPS files for the "claw marks" on an '06 Tiger?

I'm about to repaint my tank and I want to replace the originals with 3M Scotchlite vinyl decals. I have access to a vinyl cutter and would be glad to share my efforts.

EvilBetty

No and I've had a hell of a time trying to reproduce them.  The 2005-2006 stripe decals have a unique gradient using a custom dither.  It looks like black printed over silver vinyl, or black vinyl applied over silver vinyl.  But my efforts to recreate the dither pattern in photoshop have not gone well.

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

brad1098

Do you mean the reflective stuff.  That would be cool.  

Once you get the files (sorry I do not have) make some smaller claw marks for my panniers in reflective vinyl.  8)
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

I'd like to find some silver reflective tape to cover the black stripes on the fairing.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD