News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

GIVI Top Case Trade?

Started by EvilBetty, November 17, 2009, 01:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

I was looking for another top case for Patty's bike.  I won a red GIVI E36 on eBay but when I got it home Patty didn't like the red on her bike.

Anyone with a red steamer or maybe a Honda ST1100 want to trade for a black monkey case?  I have all the hardware for a ST1100 (minus the mounting plate, need to keep that) as well.

Flash makes them look weird, but they are the same red as the inside photo, only polished.  It's a little dirty.  There are packing peanut particles all over it being illuminated by the flash. (I can wash it up if you like and take some daytime pictures) but I don't see any damage on it.

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

EvilBetty

I didn't scrub it down, but I rinsed the loose crud off / out of it.  Still some grime and bugs on one side.  I had no idea GIVI made the E45/E36 cases molded in red.

Bixxer Bob

If you can't swap it, a paint shop would spray it for you.  They use plastcisers for plastic car bumpers so should work out ok.

I agree though, a stock black one would be better.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

EvilBetty

And I'd hate to paint over a rare GIVI case molded in red.  Surely someone would want such a thing.

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "EvilBetty"And I'd hate to paint over a rare GIVI case molded in red.  Surely someone would want such a thing.

Well, you clearly did....... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "EvilBetty"And I'd hate to paint over a rare GIVI case molded in red.  Surely someone would want such a thing.

Bixxer Bob

n4naked

...and three coats too, it would appear :D

TigerTrax

Betty . . . You're hozed!

If I still had another GIVI case to give up....
I'd give it to you just so you could save face!

You are hozed man!:)

Maybe a . . . . naw!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'