News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tigers in Olympia Wa area

Started by jphish, November 21, 2009, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jphish

Greetings - Looking @ 04-06 range Tiger to join the family. Am moderately inseam challenged (30") and someone on ADV suggested I sit on one to see if my feet can touch the ground before I travel too far to test ride / purchase one. So anyone in this area have one they would let me do a 'test sit' on ? (not ride) Would be much appreciated. I will wear my newest / clean riding pants & have No communicable diseases. Thanks, j

KuzzinKenny

Hey jphish !! Welcome to the Tigger forum !! if you do a search on here you`ll find loads of info about lowerin the beast, from Hagon rear shox to rebuilt seats !! the Tigger is worth a bit of tinkerin to get her to fit ya !! i`m 5`10 with 32` inseam and i can flatfoot without these mods !!

hope this helps but a sit on test will seal the deal  :D

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly