News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Introducing Akey

Started by akey, November 22, 2009, 09:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akey

Embarrasingly I have only just found this place after Dan pointed me in the right direction....

Of equal shame is the fact that he has just bought the a very similar bike to my very own black 2002 tiger 955, although mine has considerably more milage than his - as they should.

well look forward to chatting to you all, and as I have already seen there seems to be a good few who wish that they would make another proper traillie - couldn't agree more.

Dan

aha! you found it then!

Plenty of info on here....
If I was any better, I\'d be twins!!!

2001 Girly = Swiss Army Knife
2010 Blade = Scalpel

Bixxer Bob

Akey, I see y'from Chesterfield - home of ADC that dyno'd my Tiger (see here: http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,6863)

If you need tuning help Tony's your man.  (Prices are very reasonable too....)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Hey akey !! Welcome to the Tigger Den !! :) its good to see more UK riders are findin the site !!

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

There's probably enough folks to organise a UK meet sometime next summer. Thing is, you get the perrenial problem that some have to travel much further than others.

To make it fair,  maybe hold it in Denmark.....  :roll:

Thinking a bit more about this though, could maybe pole for possible meeting places, if enough interest aim to travel Fri night or Sat morning, get together Sat night, recover Sun morning ride home Sun afternoon. I usually tent it (cue Kussin Kenny) but folks should make their own detailed plans.  I'll start a new thread and see where it leads.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...