News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Who needs a bike?

Started by tett, December 02, 2009, 12:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tett

98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

GWL

I bet that biker nearly crapped himself when he saw that coming round the bend. He probably thought he was a biker who had one hell of an off higher up the hill. :D

PeteH

How  8)  is that, and what a great road :)
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

KuzzinKenny

THAT is barkin MaD !!

was good to see tho !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Nick Calne

How do you 'decide' that this is what you want to do?

"Morning Darling, just going to drop the kids off and then I think I'm going to slide down a mountain road on a tea tray with wheels, dressed as a transformer."

Brilliant, but utterly mental.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

John Stenhouse

He must be certifiable, would scare the crap outa me If I was passed by that. Not sure I'd see it either, I certainly wouldn't be looking down there!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

oxnsox

Scenery looked Swiss to me.... but then the Swiss don't do that sort of thing, it would be illegal.... and they all have watches to build and chocolates to make.

And yes what a crazy dude, he would have to know that road pretty well because he wouldn't have had a good view (if any) thru a lot of corners, and my 1954 BSA probably has better brakes!!  Bet there was a lot of 'puckerin' going on....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

coachgeo

I believe this fellow is French.  That vid I believe is old.  Think his suit is now black and has been upgraded.  Or there are two separate guys doing it.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

EvilBetty

That looks like a freakin blast...   :twisted:

That had to leave those riders that he passed up a little dumb struck for a moment!

http://www.buggy-rollin.com/site/index.php
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD