News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

K&N Oil Filters and Inner Tube For Sale

Started by ArizonaKid, November 18, 2009, 02:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArizonaKid

I have three (3) nib KN-191 oil filters and a new inner tube for the rear tire for the Girly version of the Tiger (mine was an 02).  Rather than toss them I thought I'd see if any one wan't them for a nominal fee ($15 for the three filters and I'll throw in the inner tube for free + shipping -- I'm in the Phoenix, AZ area).  E-mail me at mailto:crblouch@msn.com">crblouch@msn.com.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

swamper650

Phoenix area?  I am interested and in Prescott.............Have an 02 Tiger...........Black....the stealth color
You don\'t quit riding because you get old...you get old when you quit riding

ArizonaKid

e-mail me. . .  My 02 black Tiger died in an accident back in December and I've since moved on to the 1050 Tiger -- Different filters and no inner tubes.
Arizona Kid

Riding hard and fast down Arizona way

2007 Triumph Tiger

Medic09

I'll take 'em if Swamper doesn't.  Just wish I had time to ride over and pick them up...
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

vdlcinc

Still have one of those K&N filters available?

Need one for my 01 Girly...
Don

\'12 Tiger 800 XC

Medic09

Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four