News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Parts And Such

Started by jphish, December 10, 2009, 02:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilD

on the last series of The Hary Bikers' they visited the chipshop that allegedly made the first one..  :) I think it was Aberdeenshire somewhere..

Sin_Tiger

It's no myth, if it doesn't move deep fry it  :lol:

When I was at college in the 70's I used to survive on chip shop food. On the road home one night I popped in to the local looking for something different. I had been through the menu (everything deep fried) several times, fish (various), Scotch pie, steak pie, black pud, white pud, haggis, ribs, burgers, fritters etc. when I spotted a cheese tomato and onion Pizza sitting in the glass cabinet. Pizza's were still a bit of a novelty in Scotland in those days and I fancied it so I ordered it expecting to just get it handed to me straight out of the hot cabinet  :)

To my horror the large lady behind the counter shouted to her assistant handling the packing of chips "Waan Peetza supper, nae salt n vinegar" and promptly dumped the lovely cheesy comestible straight into the frier  :shock:  Nooooo  :(
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

:ImaPoser

Brilliant.  Bath could do with some of that logic.  One sicilian red pesto and fresh goats cheese panini and a frappacino?

Bosh, straight in the fryer.  :shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

tokalosh

Hey jphish, i just put some on my bike last month and i'm really happy with them:  http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Got them from fehling, http://fehling.de/index.php?content=pre ... 11&lang=de and it cost 136 Euros, delivered.
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)