News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Common Tripples

Started by coachgeo, December 14, 2009, 07:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

There is an X75 on ebay at the moment....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1973-TRIUMPH-X75- ... 2557eadcf3

Yes that's a starting price of GBP 12895.

Or around $ 22,000

:shock:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

cosmo

Quote from: "nickcalne"There is an X75 on ebay at the moment....

Yes that's a starting price of GBP 12895.

Or around $ 22,000

I removed your shock - anyone can ASK anything at any time.

I shall replace your shock and ADD mine own, IF the bike sells at or above that figure.

Cosmo

P.S. It was 1973, but it was the BSA engine, Triumph name, Vetter design.
A mutt, 'nother words. But a lovely one. Not THAT hard to find over here in less-then-pristine shape.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

ArcticTiger

Her is one for sale in Norway, probably just imported from the US. Sale price in NOK equals about $ 21200.
http://www.finn.no/finn/mc/object?finnkode=18837286

They were originaly designed to be a BSA, but they never got to make it to the market before they went down in -72.
Soo, Triumph decided to make about 1200 of them, from leftover BSA parts, putting their own name on it....
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Medic09

Motorcycle Classics featured the Hurricane in the latest edition.

It actually was meant to be a BSA.  When BSA went under, and absorbed into Triumph, it became a Triumph.  What started out as a Rocket ended up being known as a variant of the Trident.
Mordechai Y. Scher

\'07 aprilia CapoNord
\'75 Trident T160
\'78 Honda CB 750Four

Advwannabe

I had a Brick, an ex-pohleece K75RT. A little underpowered but a great little touring bike. They are virtually indestructable, frugal and there were a number of aftermarket suppliers making reasonably priced bits for them back in the day. There was a also a naked and semi-sporting model. Might be worth a look
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180