News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

SOLD-Tiger tank bag

Started by brad1098, January 11, 2010, 06:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

Bought a used(in excellent condition) triumph tank bag last fall.  Decided to go a different direction.  Looking for $85 shipped or trade for black tank panniers.

See link for bag image and specs.  Very high quality, built in rain cover, expands big enough to fit small dogs and children.

http://www.calmoto.com/SHOP/a9510012.html
02 black-Lorna

johnnyadventurepants

I'll take it.  You have Paypal?
\'99 Tiger 885i

brad1098

That was fast..........everything I buy seems to come from the PNW...and everything I sell goes there as well...interesting :?
02 black-Lorna

brad1098

Sent out yesterday via USPS.  I usually send everything priority,  When she said $33  :shock: I said, I don't think so.  So the bag is coming parcel post at $11.50.  You will see it in a week, sorry for the long ship time.  You will have it long before riding season begins.  8)
02 black-Lorna