News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

my other bikes.

Started by rybes, February 04, 2010, 11:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

jus thought id show ya some pics of me other bikes im bulidin at the mo.

first one is a gsxr 750 with a 1200 bandit engine in it for my girlfriend. praps now shell go sit her test lol/ the second is a 1989 zxr 750 speed triple seat unit tl1000 forks and the radiator under the back seat. no where near done  :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Sin_Tiger

Interesting projects, I envy people with the time to get on with dreams like this  :bowdown

You're going to let her loose on a lightweight 1200 GXSer straight out of DAS  :shock: you're not an insurance salesman by any chance  :lol:

Oh and when you're finished that lot could you make a start on a new Tiger with a 675 around 100 BHP, under 180 kg wet, 200 mile range, with adjustable ergo's for 5'8" to 6'2", with the nimbleness of a Roadie and the looks of a Steamer - that should keep you out of mishief for a while  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

pletdj

Hi There, not trying to take over this post, but thought it was a great idea to post our other rides in the stable!!

Love reading all the posts on here and thought this might be interesting to see what everyones other rides are!

Here are my other bikes that sit beside my 2005 Lucifer Orange tiger!

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force
2006 Suzuki Ozark
2004Boxer Cup Replika
2003 Boxer Cup Replika
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

Advwannabe

Wow! Congrats on your projects. I don't know how you find the time, but well done, no factory can make bikes like these.

Plet, is that a stock colour on your Tigger? looks great!
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

pletdj

Plet, is that a stock colour on your Tigger? looks great![/quote]

Yes, it is a 2005 Lucifer Orange Tiger.  I always wanted a silver or black, but the orange has grown on me!  Plus, with my high vis yellow jacket, my friends tell me they can see me coming from a mile away!! :D
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika