News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

HID lighting systems

Started by Advwannabe, January 06, 2010, 06:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridin gaijin

Quote from: "Sasquatch"I installed a set of dual hi/low HID lights from Futurevisionhid.com...

Sasquatch, what did you get? They have a bunch of choices and this is new for me. What did you do about the ballasts and whatnot?

Thanks--rg
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

moose

Quote from: "matttys"Ended up going with the LED VisionX lights.  Bright (not as much as the HIDs), but they are stone reliable and they draw 10w.  LED is the future.

Greetings all,

New to the forum but been hanging around for AGES!  I've been wanting to upgrade my lights for a while now.  Which LED lights did you go for.  Had a look around there website and only found accessory lights

Thanks
Rob

Tigger_rider

Hi all. Just fitted HID lights to tigger. great things, don't know why I waited so long. Main post is on farkle list.  OLY