News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

thunderbike engine bars

Started by kelpie_67, March 10, 2010, 03:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelpie_67

Does anyone here have 'em and could I cadge a couple of measurements of you? I need  the distance from the top engine mounting plate to the outside of the vertical bars and also the distance from the bottom of the vertical bars to the lower mounting point -

Ta muchly in advance if anyone is feelin' generous
2000 885i yellow - can you see me now?

delecti

hi,
I have a pair of bars overall length is 490mm, 100 out from the tank and 370 mm plate to plate.
I have had them for over 2 years and they are great recently with the handbrake on the back we pulled up on the gravel to adjust the head sets and over balance and the bike went down not a mark on the tank etc. very good. :lol:
Mark
06 Silver Tigre
what the?

kelpie_67

thanks - a friend of mine runs a machine shop - says he'll fabricate a set for me if i get some approximate measurements for him - I want 'em in stainless - much appreciated!

tett

Just get your fat ass out of the kitchen and print off a few pics from the web.  We can figure it out instead of swilling lake piss while watching MI5

:friday

Quote from: "kelpie_67"Does anyone here have 'em and could I cadge a couple of measurements of you? I need  the distance from the top engine mounting plate to the outside of the vertical bars and also the distance from the bottom of the vertical bars to the lower mounting point -

Ta muchly in advance if anyone is feelin' generous
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

kelpie_67

so hurtful- you're just jealous 'cos you don't have proper wheels with spokes!

tett

Sniff.  That is just too low.

Quote from: "kelpie_67"so hurtful- you're just jealous 'cos you don't have proper wheels with spokes!
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger