News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger - SOLD, gone, capute...

Started by jmurguia, January 30, 2010, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmurguia

Well,
  My new born daughter of 6 months (Baby Ella Rose) and wife (Mrs. M.) win for now:

'06 with just over 17k miles. New Avon Distanzia tires with 1 trip to Big Bend (= to @ 1,100 miles).  This bike did it ALL on this trip!!!

Heated grips, factory hard bags, factory tank bag, BMW outlet for access., Cee Bailey model #1 windshield and original factory windshield, luggage rack.

Staintune exhaust with updated map - REALLY adds to the whole experience...baffle included if you care to use it.

Factory maintained thru last major service (then they pissed me off a year ago & last minor service elsewhere.) I have all records. A few nicks, but nothing major. 1 garage mishap = a few scratches to lower right gas tank.

Title in hand and tags current. I am in the San Antonio, Tx. area.

I hate to do this, but Dave Ramsey has taken over our household (but it works)...I'm buying a used XR50 to hold me over a few years until my next Tiger...

1st $6000 takes it.

Thanks (I think) and ride safe, Joseph
Pics coming soon...

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96 ... ring09.jpg
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!

jmurguia

Sold.  Bike will be missed...
2006 Triumph Tiger - BEST BIKE I\'VE OWNED!