News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

US Distributor for mirror extensions??

Started by tazshido, April 22, 2010, 04:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tazshido

I'm looking to get a pair of stalk style mirror extenders, The kind that screw in between the stalk and the mirror. Does anybody know of a distributor in the US or a US based website where these can be purchased? I'd like to avoid the international shipping.
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis

EvilBetty

The international shipping isn't a problem if you buy from someone that ships to the US regularly...  I think I paid around $15 shipped but that was some time ago.

Ask them for a shipping quote...
http://www.triumph-online.co.uk/triumph ... 2415-p.asp
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

pizzaman383

Quote from: "tazshido"I'm looking to get a pair of stalk style mirror extenders, The kind that screw in between the stalk and the mirror. Does anybody know of a distributor in the US or a US based website where these can be purchased? I'd like to avoid the international shipping.

I got the $15-20 extenders (they put the mirrors 1.5" further out and an inch or so higher) listed on ebay.  They work very well; now I don't see my shoulder/bicep  :D .  They arrived promptly from I don't care where and the shipping wasn't too costly.

Linky: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mirror-Riser-Extender-Adapter-Triumph-Tiger-1050-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efc641de5QQitemZ270522392037QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4255wt_923
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook

AndyM

Quote from: "tazshido"I'm looking to get a pair of stalk style mirror extenders, The kind that screw in between the stalk and the mirror. Does anybody know of a distributor in the US or a US based website where these can be purchased? I'd like to avoid the international shipping.

I bought mine from Twisted Throttle.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/pr ... /2533/124/

BEEZZER

try and find a pair of mirrors off a Speed Triple. They not only look better but mount differently and add probably 1.5 " to the horizontal distance outboard. When I was in the dealer the other day I noticed that the 2010 Tiger seems to have gone to this type of mirror design.. or at least the one on the floor did.

Geoff

Nimrod11

I got mine on Ebay.
----------
Tiger 2004

tett

I also got these from the same dealer.  Bought two sets with one just about to be installed on a buddies bike.

These come in the mail from Hong Kong and got here fast.  Excellent quality as well.

Cheers!

tett

I got the $15-20 extenders (they put the mirrors 1.5" further out and an inch or so higher) listed on ebay.  They work very well; now I don't see my shoulder/bicep  :D .  They arrived promptly from I don't care where and the shipping wasn't too costly.

Linky: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mirror-Riser-Extender-Adapter-Triumph-Tiger-1050-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efc641de5QQitemZ270522392037QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4255wt_923[/quote]
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

Yukon

Quote from: "tett"I also got these from the same dealer.  Bought two sets with one just about to be installed on a buddies bike.

These come in the mail from Hong Kong and got here fast.  Excellent quality as well.

Cheers!

tett

I too purchased these from ebay and am very satisfied with them.  The triumph extender only moves the mirror up, not out.  By moving the mirror out, the stem no longer makes contact with the windscreen.  This shot was taken with the bars turned fully to the right.