News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Marsee expandable tank bag SOLD SOLD SOLD

Started by FrostedFlake, December 03, 2009, 05:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostedFlake

Brand new Marsee tank bag with their Corona mounting ring for most Triumphs. Very cool bag, perfect size for daily use and unzips to expand for bigger loads. Comes with map pocket, rain cover, straps for converting to backpack, and even a wallet that is velcroed to the inside. The quick-release mounting ring makes it super easy to pop on and off, just turn the bag a quarter turn and you're done.

I bought the bag a few weeks ago on that "other" forum, was brand new with tags. Finally got around to playing with it over the holdays and realized it sets too far forward on my '06 Tiger. The mounting system is set up towards the back of the bag, positioning it somewhat forward on the tank. The Tiger's gas cap is already pretty far forward, so the bag contacts the bars a little much.  I actually turned it around backwards and it fit perfectly, but didn't really want to deal with having to open the bag towards me instead of away from me.  Your mileage may vary.

Asking what I paid for it, $100 including shipping

FrostedFlake

No one interested?  

Price drop to $90 shipped, CONUS.

Keith ST

Quote from: "FrostedFlake"No one interested?  

Price drop to $90 shipped, CONUS.

Is this still available and if so what size is it?

Thanks, Keith

FrostedFlake