News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tigger isn't the most bomb proof bike !!!!!!

Started by KuzzinKenny, October 09, 2010, 01:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

jphish

Gee - Looks alot like my KLR!? Mine doesnt run on diesel though... & was alot cheaper.

walker

ah, it's only 110mpg  :wink:

10 seconds 0-60 ..... you'd get killed around here on the roads!

I was following their news for years - interested because I figured it would be something neat to have.... they never did a consumer model. There were talks once upon a time of doing a limited run or even a conversion available for the KLR (or something like that). Probably just rumors, but I thought it would be cool.

Heck - with a large enough tank you could have quite a range on that thing.

KuzzinKenny

I'd better let Bixxer Bob know about this bike as it has a ' Fording Dept of 610 mm (24 inches)'  :lol:

sorry BB  :lol:  :oops:  :wink:  :roll:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"

Sorry BB !! i'll get me coat !!

KK has left the buildin !!