News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lovely weather here in Boulder,Co.

Started by Tiger04, May 13, 2010, 02:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger04

Woke up to 2 inches of snow this morning  :( .then it stopped and melted off till about an hour ago,and now has returned. :lol: It is the middle of May right? Hope it clears for my ride back to Illinois.
Henry
13 Tiger in Beautiful Sapphire Blue
"Tigers aren't for wimps"

Sin_Tiger

Wow, with it being so changeable better take extra care on the road back Bro, tree shaded corners are a favourite.

Ride safe  8)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

EvilBetty

Crap I'll be out there in a little over a week!  Hope it warms the hell up!  Thankfully we're driving out there and I'll get to preview the route :)
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

RT

Good Luck, could you send some cooler weather down south.

After a colder than normal winter we are now having above normal temps in Central Florida.    Also 90 today while riding.  Could be a long summer.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

coachgeo

oh it's just another RAINY !@#$%^ weekend here.  

ohhhhh.... has not been like this too long.. about every weekend since

!@#$% HALLOWEEN !@#$%^  :twisted:

Not like it bothers me   :shock:  :shock:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:

Today (Sat) was nice. Starts again tonight and tomorrow.  Friday was wet, Thursday; well that one blew rain in horizontally thru the windows I left open. Hail AGAIN was fun on the metal roof.

Luckily hard stuff came early this weekend.  This strange weather usually has the hard stuff  on Sat. :roll:
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

jphish

Just had to detour to northerly route back to Wa from 4 corners trip. I-80 @ Laramie was snowed in, but Miles City MT westward (I-90) was clear. But if Colorado is your destination, definatly check with weather prognosticators before departure. Safe journey folks - spring cant be more than 2 more months away ?!

macgart

It seems to me that last year was similar.  The weather didn't get nice until late June.  I remember bitching about how "nice" (sarcastic) the weather was on the first day of summer last year.

Maybe the planet is off axis a bit; skewing our seasons.   :shock:
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

JetdocX

Maybe the volcano in Iceland has something to do with this definitely cooler weather we are getting in sunny California.
From parts unknown.