News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB: roulette top box for tiger 2001

Started by stevo, July 06, 2010, 02:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo

Hello everyone. New to the site. Just bought a 2001 Roulette and I am looking for a top box. Also I bought the side panniers but still need the mounts. A few have suggested getting them from England. Also I have been looking on ebay, craigslist, internet.
Thanks in advance.

matts23

Good luck to you.  I've been watching for one unsuccessfully for about 3 or 4 months now.  I am now watching for other colors too just to find one.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

oradbaforpsoft

I have a dark green top Box for a Tiger - 2 keys. No other hardware, so assume you have the OEM Luggage rack fitted. Let me know if you are interested. If so  I will send pics and the haggling can begin.
I will be in Houston 8/23 - 8/26 so could deliver to you in person. let me know.
I can also get it to Topeka, KS after 8/28. Not sure how far from Lenexa that is.
Dave in KCMO: 2003 Tiger 955i - Lucifer Orange