News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

All Girly Seats the Same?

Started by DKWrider, June 19, 2010, 07:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKWrider

Was wondering if all the Girly seats are the same through all the years or is there a difference between years.
2000 Lightning Yellow Tiger

walker

I have seen slight variations in the texture of the vinyl between the years. Might just be what they had available for sourcing at the time.

There is the OEM accessory - Gel Seats. Those have a different textured surface and gel padding.

I found the gel seat more comfortable than the stock seats. Finally bit the bullet and sent mine off to bill mayer. Huge difference.

DKWrider

Thanks.  I was looking at putting on a Triboseat cover  on a 2000 Tiger passenger seat.  Their website and listings shows they make one for 2001-2006 Girlies. I asked them about 2000 model and they said if it has the same seat it will fit.   Needed to know.  I asked similar question in Toys and Farkles but nobody answered.
2000 Lightning Yellow Tiger