News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MRA Touring Screen - SOLD

Started by Stretch, June 04, 2010, 12:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

**SOLD**

MRA Touring Screen

With welting around upper edge.

Small scratch (about 1/2-inch).

New $105:  http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/pr ... /1106/124/

$50 shipped, USA

PM's please, PayPal only.

Stretch

Cos

Just out of curiosity...how different is this from the Triumph taller screen if anyone knows?

Stretch

It seemed to be a bit taller and wider than the Triumph screen.  I didn't compare them side-by-side, but that was my impression.

DKWrider

I am 5'8" and the stock windscreen works fine up to about 50 MPH, then I get buffeting.  How well do you think this one would work for someone of my height?
2000 Lightning Yellow Tiger

Mustang

you found a tigger to buy ????

jays58

On my '02 Girly, I've used the Triumph stocker, a taller after market screen, a taller & wider Cee Bailey's and now have an MRA Vario.  The MRA is definitely the best for me.  I still get airflow, but it's smoother and quieter than any of the others.  I'm 5'11" and wear a full face Arai, but I still wear my earplugs on long rides.
\'02 Tiger 955i
\'01 Sherco 2.0
\'74 Yamaha TY250

DKWrider

Quoteyou found a tigger to buy ????

The 2000 model I was looking at is back up for sale.  He changed his mind.  Going back Wednesday to close the deal.
2000 Lightning Yellow Tiger