News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Aerostich combat touring boots - size 45 (10.5 - 11)

Started by tgrrdr, June 26, 2010, 09:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgrrdr

Asking price $250 + actual shipping.

I bought these a while ago but never wear them - they're in almost perfect (as-new not at all broken in) condition. The left boot has two small scuff marks (visible in picture). These have the gray, cleated sole and would be $327 + shipping new from Aerostich.

Located in Pleasant Hill, CA 94534. Email me at [email:1m6417qa]tgrrdr@comcast.net[/email:1m6417qa] with any questions.

QuoteThe tougher your riding, the better this boot will feel. Combat Touring boots are as strong as the bulkiest specialized off-road footwear, yet are designed to fit easily under your pants for everyday wear. As soon as you put them on you will feel more support and protection than ordinary street boots can offer. Combat Touring boots are manufactured exclusively for us by Sidi using the best materials and their most experienced bootmakers. They feature quality full grain leather throughout, a Davos competition motocross sole, Scotchliteâ„¢ reflective in the heel gusset, generous internal ankle and toe padding, and a special padded collar at the top. The inner speed lace/cordlock setup with micro-adjustable arch buckle and outer hook & loop calf closure insures a protective, comfortable fit. Combat Touring boots will take somewhat longer to form to your feet compared to cheaper boots, but they will outlast them by years. From time to time, apply any good waterproofing product and they will mostly eliminate the need for carrying rainboots. Whenever regular motocross boots are too clumsy and street boots are too wimpy, these are perfect. A great value. Black.14" tall (2.7 lb. per boot) http://www.aerostich.com/aerostich-combat-touring-boots.html
Bill Bornman 98BRG 05
N37-57.7 W122-05.0