News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TOR Exhaust ??

Started by jphish, August 21, 2010, 11:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny955i

REMUS REVLOUTION WITH REMOVABLE BAFFLE

For the win.

Stainless, carbon, titanium, aluminum... all good.

Sounds amazing, really great construction, 10 minutes to install.

Wouldn't get anything else.

pizzaman383

Quote from: "jphish"Pizzaman' - That IS a good deal. How do you like TOR compared to stock ? j

It is louder but not obnoxious.  I ride with earplugs and I can now hear the exhaust a bit.
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook

pizzaman383

Quote from: "jphish"Pizzaman' - That IS a good deal. How do you like TOR compared to stock ? j

It is louder but not obnoxious.  I ride with earplugs and I can now hear the exhaust a bit.
PizzaMan383
Black 2004 Tiger

Author: Passionate About Pizza Cookbook

iansoady

But it does seem to cause an echo.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

cdubya

Mornin' Fellas.
Just picked up an '05 Girly and looking to get 'er breathing a bit better.  Still learning all of the terminology attached to these machines.  My question is this:  I know what the TOR exhaust is but I have seen "Race Can" in several places, world of Triumph for example.  Are these two one in the same or is the Race Can a louder more open version of the TOR.
Thanks much.  What a great forum ya'll have here.
CW
06 Girly

Chris Canning

Triumph do two cans the stocker and the Offroad can or race can which ever you like to call it.

jphish

2 countries separated by common terms... 'Off road' & 'Race' can. I heard same echo. I like sites that prevent double posts, saves me from myself myself. j

cdubya

06 Girly