News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Scotland September

Started by Spud, August 21, 2010, 05:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

west coast of Scotland in September along the following route
M6- M74 great
A82 loch lommond to Inveraray on down to Lochgilphead to see a mate potential to run down to Cambletown to see if I can find an old ship mate off a ship of the same name.
A816 to Oban on to A85 back to the A82 then north to North Ballachulish, would the A828 road be a better option ?
A82 to Fort William to Invergarry
turning left onto the A87 Glen Shiel
to Dornie turning right onto A890 towards Achnasheen
turning right onto thr A832 to garve
then hitting the A835 to Ullapool been told theres great fish and chips here ?
continuing along to Ledmore junction
continuing north on the A837
Hitting A894 to Laxford bridge
A838 to Durness  going to Cape wrath
A838 to Tongue hang a right onto the A836
A836 to lairg and Bonar Bridge
A9 to Inverness onto Carrbridge
A938 Speybridge
A939 to Balmoral
A93 to Glenshee
A93 to Blairgowrie
A93 to Perth
from there is time dependant hoping to catch up with a few friends on route one in Speyside and one in Altass and Cambletown as I mentioned. Sorry for long post just wondered if I had missed much on the West Coast your input would be gratefully received cheers Spud

KuzzinKenny

Hey Spud !! Did this the end of may..........

http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7919

i'm totaly hopeless with road names and numbers   :oops:

but the pickys are good  :lol:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Spud

Cheers mate, great phot's, planned this run last year but came down with flu the weekend I was due to start, going no matter what this time cheers Spud

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Spud"Cheers mate, great phot's, planned this run last year but came down with flu the weekend I was due to start, going no matter what this time cheers Spud

You were right to cancel, Flu, Sneezin and Full face helmets don't mix !!   :lol:

better luck this time !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly