News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stuff and accessories for sale for a Tiger 955i UK ALL SOLD

Started by Zorst, May 21, 2011, 01:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorst

All from the Tiger 955i.

Triumph rider and pillion gel seats. The rider seat is in good condition as is the pillion. What i will say is the pillion seat has some marks on it where she caught it with her boot struggling to get her leg over. OOer misses.  SOLD

Beowulf pair of chrome rad grills. Excellent condition. SOLD!

Hugger in gloss black. Ecellent condition. SOLD

Triumph TOR exhaust in good condition with the heat sheild (heat sheild is held on with screws, not pop rivets) in the Triumph box. SOLD

Standard size clear screen as new SOLD

Fenda extender. Brand new and still in the packet. SOLD

I can email pictures before you buy.
Items can be collected or i can send by post or i can send by courior.

Thanks for looking.

Tigertriple

Quote from: "Zorst"All from the Tiger 955i.

Triumph rider and pillion gel seats. The rider seat is in good condition as is the pillion. What i will say is the pillion seat has some marks on it where she caught it with her boot struggling to get her leg over. OOer misses. £150 or best offer.

Beowulf pair of chrome rad grills. Excellent condition. £50 plus p+p

Hugger in gloss black. Ecellent condition. £50 plus p+p

Triumph TOR exhaust in good condition with the heat sheild (heat sheild is held on with screws, not pop rivets) in the Triumph box. £80 plus p+p

Carbon Can Co stainless oval exhaust with the link pipe and can hanger in good condition. £80 plus p+p

Standard size clear screen as new £20 plus p+p

Fenda extender. Brand new and still in the packet. £15 free p+p

Metzeler tourance front tyre with three to four mile tread £25 plus p+p

Right hand fairing infill, between the tank and top fairing. In excellent condition, no scrapes or scuffs. £20 plus p+p. These are £44 new

Front part of the fender/mudguard. Good condition. No scuffs or cracks, needs to sprayed to you colour choice. £20 plus p+p

Front part of the fender/mudguard. Good condition but one crack where the disc lock hit it. needs to be sprayed to your colour choice. £10 plus p+p

Top fairing in excellent condition and in orange. 80% original, has had a repair and been sprayed but is very acceptable. £55 delivered.

Top fairing in orange. Absolutely mint and as new. £100 delivered.

I can email pictures before you buy.
Items can be collected or i can send by post or i can send by courior.

Thanks for looking.

Hi, please can you tell me what text is on the rad grill and also can you give me first refusal on it. Any chance of seeing a photo of it and also how much will the postage be to post to Scotland . Thanks.
2006, 955 Tiger Caspian blue with lot\'s of juicy extras

Zorst

Thanks for the prompting.

The larger of the rad grill has the word Tiger carved in it.

Cheers.