News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BLACK TRIUMPH 955I PANNIERS & FITTING KIT FOR SALE IN UK

Started by SHROPSHIRELAD, September 14, 2010, 12:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHROPSHIRELAD

Just testing the water before I list them on a well known auction site.  
I'm selling my factory Triumph Tiger 955i panniers in black off my 2003 model.  They will come complete with the mounting frames and keys the boxes are in excellent condition not used much so up for sale. The only thing worth pointing out is the brackets which go on the rear foot pegs could do with a quick rub down, would like to spend the cash on other Tiger goodies.  I'm just off into the garage to take some pictures of them.   Would like them to be picked up but willing to travel a bit to drop them off or meet half way etc for the price of fuel. Was hoping for £400 for the set. Any questions to ask...  I'm in sunny Shropshire.[img]http://i

WVdyhrd

i have a different question if you don't mind. It appears that you have a bagster (I inhereted one form the P.o. of my bike) but i see stripes, did you just add some oem stripes to it?
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd

SHROPSHIRELAD

The tank cover came as standard with the stripes fitted, I think all the covers for the 855i and 955i come with them, my older streamer had one but that came in a solid black colour.

SHROPSHIRELAD

Just to say the panniers have now been sold many thanks.

WVdyhrd

nope my bagster for my 01 Girly doesn't have em sadly enough
When all else fails, be lucky.

"...he proceeded, taking whatever road his horse pleased: for therin he believed, consisted the true spirit of adventure."- Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes

advrider->wvdyhrd