News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

waking up my Tiger 955i

Started by mortaygo, August 30, 2010, 06:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I'm married to a proper "girl".  On the 'Bird (which we use for touring, Tiger's mainly for short trips) I have 2 x 35L Givis and a 50L Givi topbox.  I get about 2/3 of one 35L.  And that's just for a long weekend!! :lol:

Seriously though, like you found with the TOR tune, the noise and vibration form the Blueflame + panniers + power tune become wearing quite quickly.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

aesdj

Bixxer whats this power tune that your on about? Quick guess is that its the TOR tune that your tweaking.

Bixxer Bob

Aye, look at the graph further up this thread.  You'll see only 1 bhp increase at the tyre at max revs, but 5 bhp in the midrange.  That's enough to notice.... 8)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...