News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Thought You guys may like these :-D

Started by Jaythro, November 20, 2010, 11:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaythro

Turbo 3 cylinder Steamers  :shock:   :shock:   :shock:

Jaythro

Ooops Did I forget to mention they Were Diesels :-D

rybes

how dare you trick me :lol: thought of turboin me tiger a few years ago but i was gunna keep the PROPER engine in it ;)
ive never understood the fascination of diesel. surely the fact that there noisy dirty n smelly out wieghs the fuel consumption attraction ?
and after sayin all that i have this to say. whered ya find it ? wouldnt mind goin for a closer look :lol:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

NeilD

I think its a German bloke who's done this one and a couple of others?

coachgeo

Quote from: "NeilD"I think its a German bloke who's done this one and a couple of others?
correct.  His name is Heiko.  You can find info on his Diesel steamers on Youtube.  He has Dieselized three if not more Steamers; and will do so for someone that orders one from him. He has put CVT's (auto tranny) on them successfully also.  The ones in this pic are harlely Ultima 6speeds and 3" belt drive.  

He's also done it with a small supercharger instead of exhaust turbo.

he has also converted other bikes like Speed Tripple, Harley etc and small cars successfully.  Has an Electric bike conversion done now too.  You can find them all on his Youtube page and website. (link on youtube page)
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

coachgeo

Quote from: "Jaythro"Ooops Did I forget to mention they Were Diesels :-D
Lombardini infact. Around 900cc

coachgeo