News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

pick up coil???????????

Started by aeronca, May 12, 2008, 07:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Stenhouse

If Al Gore kills any kittens, I'll sic the RSPCA on him.

Remember, that kitten is your Tigers cousin! Keep the faith, protect all kittens  :D
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Stretch

And he's always watching.  We are merely guests on his internet.

aeronca

i just remembered who gfs is, i almost went to work there myself, but took the tramco plunge - twice :(  ( stupid is as stupid does ).
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

ok, today i took off my cap and it looked exactly like the pic's that were posted. i cleaned the thing up and it looks pretty good.i think the problem was the rubber flaper valves, they were sticky sticky. since one was brittle and tore on removal, i decided to take the other one out so now it should be free to breath. i've been venting(opening) my cap before every ride and have had no problems since, and hopefully this will take care of it for good. i'll keep you all posted, and thanks for all the input :D   eric.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mudhen

Good thread here.  Had what I believe to be this issue on Tuesday...went in and took the nylon/rubber out.

Now to try to figure out where the heck all those springs go!!!!!!!

Time to pull apart Zahi's bike again...

:roll:
\'96 Steamer