News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Brick in a washing machine

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 14, 2010, 09:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

I don't care if it's genuine or faked up, I nearly wet myself the first time I saw this:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

outrunner

That just made my night that did!!  :D  :D

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Nick Calne

I don't know why that's so funny.  But it is hilarious.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

matts23

I give it a good score for how long it ran as it was coming apart.  Pretty impressive, although I would just find a better way to clean my bricks.
----------------------------------------------------------

2002 Tiger (Roulette Green)
1996 Honda XR400R Supermoto St. Legal

KuzzinKenny

Aye !! they diny build them like they used to, eh !!  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I think they took the concrete ballast out and loosened a few bits first.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

cosmo

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I think they took the concrete ballast out and loosened a few bits first.
And wired it direct, 'cause that banging about would sure have killed it earlier than it did.

Funny as hell!!!

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

aeronca

that was freakin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!